Find the Wherewolf app in the Zaui Marketplace:
- Log into your Zaui account
- Click Settings in the main menu at the top of your Zaui Dashboard and select Marketplace
- Select category Productivity in the left hand menu
- The marketplace apps will be shown on the right of the page, scroll to find Wherewolf Waivers.
Note: You can also follow this link http://marketplace.zaui.com/ and search for "Wherewolf Waivers.
- Click in the Wherewolf logo or name to open the Wherewolf app details page.
Enable the Wherewolf Integration in Zaui:
- Fill in the "App ID" field with your Wherewolf account ID
- Toggle the "Enable Wherewolf Waivers" switch.
- Click the "Save App Settings" button.
Configure Your Activities in Zaui
- Once the configuration is complete, add the Wherewolf waiver to relevant activity(s) in your Zaui system. Navigate to Activities > Activity List and select the activity you wish to add the waiver template to.
- Select the Activity Name you wish to edit
- Under the Basic Tab - Scroll down to Advanced Settings (and expand the section clicking on the + icon). Then tick then Waiver Required box
- Your Zaui account should now be sending details of new bookings to Wherewolf when this activity is booked. IMPORTANT: Please let your Wherewolf representative know that you have enabled the waivers on the required activities.
- Wherewolf will finalise the connection and once you have approved your pre-arrival link email template your guests will start receiving emails from Wherewolf when this activity is booked, prompting them to complete their waivers.
You can also view Zaui's help documents relating to this integration here