When you have multiple guests travelling in the same group it can be time consuming and unnecessary to ask each guest every question in your iPad arrival waiver form, especially when the answers given are likely to be the same.
Some waiver questions that are likely to yield the same answers when guests are travelling in the same group include:
- Where did you hear about us?
- Where are you from?
- How did you travel here today?
In this instance it may be beneficial to use our Group Looping iPad arrival app feature.
- The first guest completes a full waiver answering all questions
- At the end of the waiver the guest will answer the question "Do you have any companions that need to check in?"
- Answering Yes: the iPad arrival app will recycle designated answers from the first guests waiver and use these to auto complete the questions for the next guests in the same group. (reducing the number of questions that are seen by the remaining members of the group and improving the speed of waiver completion)
- Answering No: the iPad arrival app will stop looping data and NOT associate the next guest with the group, reverting back to asking all questions.
Group Looping requires an additional page to be added at the end of the iPad arrival app waiver form which states "Do you have any companions that need to check in?"
If you wish to find out more about this feature then please reach out to our support team who will be happy to discuss how this might look for your waiver forms. You can reach us here: firstname.lastname@example.org