Digital waivers may be updated or edited after submission to include new information. For example, adding equipment rentals to a guests record or changing their status.
The update is added to the guest waiver but we store each iteration of a waiver too, and you can still access the previous versions as PDF files. To download the full history of a guest's waivers, operators can use the Export Audit tool. This will download all versions of waivers for that guest.
1. Visit dashboard.wherewolf.co.nz and find the guest you wish to audit – either in your Daily manifest tools or using the Search function.
2. Open the guest record editor by clicking 'More' in that guest's row
3. Then click the 'Export Audit' button at the top right of your page
4. A pop-up will appear with the number of waivers there are, one for each time the guest record was updated. An email with a link to download these PDF's will automatically be sent to the email address of the user you've logged in as.
5. The downloaded file will include the different waiver versions, one for each update that was made. Each waiver is assigned a number upon submission to the database – the older a waiver, the lower its number will be. You can use the numbers to determine what order the waivers were submitted in.
6. In the PDF, the 'Audit Datetime' (in the guest record pdf) will show the date that changes to the guest record were saved.