Wherewolf offers the ability to send some of the guest data captured in waivers to a Mailchimp audience. Within Mailchimp you can design and distribute email campaigns and send them to your audience/list of guests. (learn more about Mailchimp here)
In order to setup a Wherewolf>Mailchimp integration you must first link your existing mailchimp account with your wherewolf account. Instructions below:
1. Visit your Wherewolf Dashboard (login.getwherewolf.com)
2. Click on the integrations button
3. Click on the Mailchimp (v3) "Authorize" button
4. Login to your Mailchimp account
5. Once setup you can elect to send guest data from Wherewolf to an existing or new Mailchimp Audience (list). You will need to share the destination Audience ID you wish to use with Wherewolf, you can find this ID by following these instructions Find Your Audience ID.
6. Once you have authorised your Mailchimp account in Wherewolf and have your audience ID please contact email@example.com and inform our team that you would like to start sending the data. Please include:
- the destination Audience ID you'd like to send the data to
- a list of the guest data you would like to send (name, email, date of birth etc)
- which guests you would like to send (or not send) to Mailchimp (as an example we will not send data for guests that have opted out of marketing during the waiver process).
- any other specific behaviour you might require
- confirm that you are happy for the guest data to be sent to Mailchimp as soon as our support team receive your request. (only data captured in waivers completed after the integration has been setup can be sent to Mailchimp)
Note: Please send your request from the registered Wherewolf account owner (who has permission to make this request).
7. The Wherewolf support team will reply once your integration has been completed and ask you to confirm that you are seeing the data arrive in your Mailchimp audience.
Please remember, integrations are reliant on third-party services that are not controlled or managed by Wherewolf and whilst we aim to deliver the best service there availability and features may change without warning.
Article is closed for comments.